The Federal Board of Revenue is in charge of collecting taxes on behalf of the federal government and performing any other duties that may arise. FBR Careers, The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a Pakistani government agency that was founded in 1997 under the Federal Board of Revenue Act. The FBR is headquartered in Islamabad and has regional offices all over Pakistan. Tariq Pervaiz is the current Chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue. Here we are with fbr job.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) of Pakistan is a government organisation in charge of collecting taxes, tariffs, and charges from Pakistani residents. The Federal Board of Income collects tax revenue on behalf of the Pakistani government and distributes it to the province and federal governments. The FBR is part of the Pakistani government’s Ministry of Finance. The Chairman of the FBR is supported by one Vice-Chairman and four Members. FBR Careers
In Pakistan, the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a well-known department. It first opened its doors in 1948. The Federal Reserve Bank of Pakistan (FBR) plays a significant role in Pakistan’s economic sector.
FBR Job 2021
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is an autonomous constitutional agency and the only national entity charged with collecting all forms of revenue assigned to and collected by Pakistan’s federal government. The FBR is a vital and significant revenue source for the government.
You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for Federal Board of Revenue Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Today, we’ve given the most up-to-date information about Federal Board of Revenue Jobs in 2021.
- Applications that are incomplete in any way or are received after the deadline will not be considered.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present all original documents. FBR reserves the right to halt or suspend the entire recruitment process at any time and for any reason.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to participate in the interview process.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed throughout the interview/selection process.
- NOTE For whatever reason, any or all applications can be refused without requiring signatures.
- Handwritten applications will not be accepted.